November 17, 2009

What if ...

... I wouldn't have been born in Europe but in some poor Third-World country?

... the German Wall wouldn't have been dropped and USSR hadn't been split into seperate states?

... I would have been born as a boy? I know I would have been called 'Sascha' and it doesn't make me really happy "coughs". Maybe I had a ton of kids now or be a lonely man travelling around the world with only a rucksack...

... Gor would really exist? I am sure I would get myself in some trouble and end up in chains somewhere on a slavemarket. Or maybe I am smart and be a Scribe in some decent southern city..?

... the Iraq war had never happened?

... I had chosen another profession, something I really love? I wished I would have known that when I was young.

... there would be peace on earth? No crime, no violence, no humilitation, no suffer... What to do with all the remaining testosterone?

... the medicine wouldn't have made any advances since medieval times? The natural selection would probably have taken advantage, maybe our planet would be much healthier than it is now?

... we didn't have internet, mobile phone, blackberry and all that? I would probably do a puzzle right now or write my diary with a pen :-)

There are so many "What if's" I use to think about, too many to write them all down. What if I wouldn't think about "What if's"?

No comments:

Post a Comment