November 25, 2009

Panic

Today I have been in a situation where I saw the worst coming like a film in front of my eyes within split second. I was actor in a movie with no happy end. But as strange the situation was, as strange I acted. I was between panic and total calmness, my actions were right and calm but inside myself I screamed of fear to loose something very important.

Fortunately I was bright enough to call help and thank the genius who came up with cell phones, the situation was safe after a short while.

But during these seconds I felt filled up with panic and helplessness are still flickering in my thoughts, feelings I cannot suppress easily. I was quite lucky under the circumstances and I cannot believe it really. When you expect the worst its hard to believe you had so much luck in the end.

I am still bewildered. But relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment