November 16, 2009

Things I want to do

There are some things I really want to do, I always promised myself I would one day. Some are lifetime goals, some are goals I have for the near future.

1. Do a skydiving
2. Visit New York City
3. Become more self-conscious
4. Loose 10 kg weight
5. See the Northern Lights
6. Stay healthy without needing machines
7. See a-ha in Oslo at their last concert
8. Get a leading role in a stage play
9. Finally finishing learning to play the gituar
10. Learn the piano
11. Know and dance all Line Dance dances
12. Go on a road trip through the United States
13. Keep my friends for my lifetime
14. Find a new job in a company I really like
15. Do something nice to someone who will never find out
16. Remove my pubic hair with laser therapy (!)
17. Fulfil at least one of my sexual fantasies
18. Fight more against animal abuse
19. Refresh my italian language knowledge
20. Learn more about my own country
21. Sleep under the stars
22. Get some extensions again
23. Go skiing to Austria very soon
24. Go out to the clubs with my friend again
25. Make other people smile

..to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment