October 11, 2009

True Blood

Yesterday i saw the first episode of "True Blood", an american series about vampires drinking synthetic blood and getting etablished in the society. Usually I am not fond of american TV except "The Simpson" because i think they are mostly describe themselves as the heros and rescuer of the world and the storys always have a happy end no matter how stupid it might be. I remember the movie "War of the worlds" with Tom Cruise which was incredible awful! The ending was made as if the director thought "oh dam we have only 5 minutes left and how can we end this movie? Ah yes, the aliens will all suddenly die and then the movie is over". I was so dissapointed, no i was annoyed. No, it pissed me off.

But the series of "True Blood" make me wiggle on my sofa, i wanna see MORE, its awesome! The actors are rather unknown but brilliant and ...yeah...just wow.

Ok, i am out, going to watch "True Blood".

No comments:

Post a Comment