October 5, 2009

Extensions

I love hair under certain circumstances:

1. It´s on a head
2. It´s thick
3. It´s healthy
4. It´s mine

A few years ago i tried to have some extensions. Those real hair from India or whereever the hairdresser puts with a hot iron in your hair to stick the bondings to your hair. I had a long long blonde mane and i looked hot! No, super hot! People told me how awesome my hair was and it felt super most of the time.

Things i didnt like was 1. the bondings scratched on my scalp, 2. i needed to see the hairdresser very often for cutting the fallen out hair, 3. it is fucking expensive

But in summary i was very fond of it and i am aiming to have some again soon! I just need a cash cow in the basement...

What was the number of my hairdresser?

No comments:

Post a Comment