October 23, 2009

Nosy neighbours

I have nosy neighbours, in fact they are annoying and i try to avoid them as much as i can. The only thing i say to them is "Hi" or "Bye", somtimes "Thanks" or some little chithcat like that. But they are staring at me everytime they see me. I know they have retired from work and there is probably nothing spectacular happen anymore in their lifes. I might even say that gossip is their only joy of life.

Today i met them at the parking lot in front of our appartement house and after i greeted them they walked to their door. I had company and we carried some grocery to the entry. I could feel my neighbours walking extra slow and i wonder if they have a serious neck affliction after almost twisting their heads off by watching us.

All the time i pass them they stop talking and walking and stare at me.

I am so tempted to offer them a photography of mine next time they behave like that, just to annoy them. I would like to shout all across the parking lot if they have nothing better to do, bitchy as hell.

But of course i do not. I will smile as friendly as ever and keep saying "Hi" and "Bye". And grunt when i enter my appartement.


...and i listen to that song when i am highly annoyed!

1 comment: