October 18, 2009

Happiness

Its one of these days i could tell the whole world that i am happy. So here i am telling you that i am happy. It´s not all about myself, yet i could tell that i have a cool boyfriend, a nice family, good friends and all that. But i think its more. Maybe i feel happy cause i feel needed, i feel i have a place in this world, someone needs me and i wanna be there. I feel blessed cause i received a gift which i treasure every day again. I feel happy and i wanna give back so much!

I thought about this quote a while and i feel very attached the more i read it.

I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.

- Albert Schweitzer -

No comments:

Post a Comment