October 31, 2009

25 years a-ha

I have been a fan since "Take on me" was released and I melt when the three Norwegians come on the stage. I have every album from them and I can proudly say, I know every song word for word.

Yesterday I was at their (last?) concert in Hamburg and it was again overwhelming and breathtaking. My heart is still pounding and I still feel a bit dizzy to be honest. I wanna share some moments I have had with a-ha.

I dont have any digital pictures of the concerts I have been to before 2005, so that´s all I got. Lets start in Hamburg 2005, the year of their "Analogue"-tour, a great album btw. Here is my favourite song from that album, "Cozy Prison" they played at the Hamburg concert and recorded by me (first row seating of course :-)




Some pics from the concert






After that I went with a friend to London in January 2006, where we were blessed to get tickets to a small gig in a CD shop with only 400 other people and autograph session with the band. The very best best best experience I´ve made with them so far, and ohhh myy..I still melt thinking of it! See yourself:





Getting autographs after 7 tracks


And finally I stand in front of them


And now, omg, I asked Morten if I could take a pic. He nodded and tadaaaa this IS the pic. He looks at ME! OMG! OMG!OMG!


And then there was this concert in Hamburg last night. Yum yum! Breathtaking like always, I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!


..to be continued...

Oh and here is the latest song they released, and its a great hit in UK and Germany so far!

1 comment:

  1. They still look pretty good after all these years.

    ReplyDelete