October 6, 2009

HubFUNction

Do you need entertainment from your boring housewive`s tasks? Is dishwashing and cleaning the dirty socks of your hubby the only thing you do all day long?
Does your neighbour tell you everyday the same old boring stories?
Are you sick of the real Real Life and wanna experience something totally new?
You are unhappy with your exterior and want to have a complete make-over?
Do wanna meet people without pimples and with full hair, 90-60-90 and always well appareled?
Do you appreciate deep conversation and honesty?
You feel lonely and want to meet the man of your dreams? The one and only forever and ever?

There is a solution! Come to the Gor Hub!

I love the Hub, i am always excited when i plan to go there and just sit and listen. Lately i sat there with my alt "inkognito" and read profiles. I felt like I`ve been at a speed-dating of the lonely hearts dating agency... Hey, the latest trend: write on the first page of your profile in one or max. two sentences excactly what you want (new Master, lesbian Mistress, blahblah,...) and make sure you sit/kneel at a centered spot and ... just wait. The IM`s will bling and bling. The best thing is, people dont try to do small talk first, nooo they come directly to the point with the first sentence. WOW, you save a lot of time, that`s awesome!

Here are some profile examples I collected in one of my "research tours":

....she wears the collar of a Master gone long ago and now wanders aimlessly searching for one who will rule her heart and mind

Slut seeking Mistress. RLV and XCITE TOKON Hud user. Ive been in SL 6 months, this is an alt.

Sky is leaving gor lays down and takes some berries to make her sleep for 100 years. Can You make my heart beat again?

unowned boy, seek REAL Mistress

★◕ ◡ ◕★ ノ rawr ... Back peeking at SL again.


This girl needs a Master who's about 80% evil (20% cuddly predator)



more coming soon...


To give you a little overview of the quick dating sucess here are some samples of conversations i made with my slave alt sitting on the Hub with "the" one sentence in her profile:

Masterdude1: greetings kajira, you seek a new home?
me: Greetings
Masterdude1: are you experienced in gor?
me: yes, a bit. I have been roleplayed in Gor a while now...
Masterdude1: Great! So, you wanna be my first girl?
me: ???

Masterdude2: kneel at my feet
me: Greetings
Masterdude2: obey, girl
me (has great fun and wants to savor the situation): i have no collar
Masterdude2 (sends me bracelets animation): come now girl, close to my feet
me (ignores the animation while cannot stop laughing): is that roleplay?
Masterdude2: obey now, girl
me (dam this guy has patience): sorry, IM´s are OOC for me...
Masterdude2 (gets angry): you dont want, you`re a liar
me: . . .

RandomKennelMistressMegaVeiled: you seek a new home?
me: well...
RandomKennelMistressMegaVeiled: we are in need of city slaves
me: well...
RandomKennelMistressMegaVeiled: you`d have to notecard 3 chores a week and notecard 2 chores a week you do together with a Free, that is to send to me once a week
me: *coughs*



... to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment