September 28, 2009

Why do people blog?

Welcome to myself, I joined the club of bloggers. The club of people who have to let other people know about what happens at their work, in their home, with their kitty, what they do and think about others and so on.

If there werent so many people who like to read our virtual brainfarts, would we blog at all?

Well i hesitated a long time considering the pros and cons about blogging but finally i opened this blog. Why did i do that? Isnt it enough to share my thoughts with people who are close to me? And do i have to bother the world with my non-mothertongueish-english? Yes. I must admit its fun to write and it calms me down. Sometimes i can sort my thoughts better whilst writing.

Even if noone reads my germish typed mindset I dont care. Writing is fun to me and i can relax. Yay! I love the world wide web with its endless opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment