September 27, 2009

Ants in the pants

I love cleaning. Not so much the action itself but to see that a thing or furniture/floor got actually clean afterwards gives me highest satisfaction. The matter is that dirt makes me restless. Once i have focussed on a dirty spot i wont rest until it is removed, even when i just made myself cozy on the sofa and logged into SL, maybe planning to build something new or go and have a nice roleplay adventure.

No! This frigging dirt spot catches my eye again and again, its like hypnotizing me: "look at me, look at me, i am HERE...and i am DIRTY..." it says again and again until i finally stand up, take a cloth and remove it. Its getting worse when i maybe thought a few hours before to tidy out my closet. Even when i know i have time to do it and it hasnt to be done the next day or week, i cannot relax. Once i have an idea of cleaning or sorting anything i really have ants in the pants!

Last week i told my boyfriend after i have cleaned my whole appartement " Dam, its so clean and nice here, its better than having an orgasm!" He laughed about it but i have this vague idea that it scratched his manhood in some way.

Also in SL i watch myself doing similiar things. Well its not dirty in SL until you put a dirt texture in something but we have this little building skybox. And guess what? I hate hate hate when things stand around, forgotten, maybe started to build on and never finished. I cannot concentrate when things around me arent in an order. I know my boyfriend would say now: "Ordnung muss sein" (There must be order!)! Oh and i love love love the delete button. It gives me this huge satisfaction as if i had cleaned my appartement with tons of good smlling cleaning foam...RRRrrrrrrrrr!!!

I would not wonder if my boyfriend gave me a cleaning rag and some kinky duster coat next time we are getting intimate. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment