September 29, 2009

The Evolution of Jona

After 2,5 years in SL Gor i was thinking of my character`s evolution. So i started to search for snapshots i made during the periods of my gorean being and ...tataaaaa....here they are.

My bellymuscles still hurt from laughing but i treasure the old times.


This is my first try as a panther. I was member of a german panther tribe which was not better than an afternoon coffee party for bored housewives. We usually stood at the docks of former "Jasmine", teasing the slaves and displayed our nice sexy outfit with a smexy *Tal Male*...


Ugh....yeah then i transformed into an even more smexy hexy femlaw. Oh my god, i was so proud of my bow and my black leather outfit! I was part of a mercenary group with other hot black leather femlaws. We had bow training twice a week and i wasnt so bad. And of course i used forbidden bows best *grins*.


This is the first step into slavery. Am i not nice? So innocent and white silkish. I started my slave career in good old Teletus as white silk and i stayed white silk cause noone really cared about roleplay there. I had no clue about OOC vs. IC and i wasnt experienced in serving at all. Sadly enough this sim was more a lifestyler place and closed soon due to some OOC quarrels of their owners.


One Master, whose name i wont mention here, took me from Teletus to his place and while waiting for him to log on i made this "fantastic" picture. I was hot, admit it !!! ;-)


Still waiting for him in my f*** awesome hot silks!


My way lead me to the City of Lara, where i was owned by someone else. Guess who of the two hotties is me? Its the blonde one *winks*


Yeah, now we´re talking! My transformation to a bondmaid began here. At Axe Fjord under Huravia´s wings! No bondmaid kirtle yet, but i was close at that time. My third Master who owned me to this time let me experience with outfits i desired, but i always was blonde.


This hair and skin i used a looong time and its still the "typical jona". The picture was made in Skjern (english) where i have been quite a long time. Yeah and i was very fond of body jewellery as you can see *coughs*
Oh, and there were only 2 or 3 places where you could get bondmaid kirtles at that time. Being a bondmaid wasnt popular and noone knew a lot about it. Fortunately I had a very very good trainer who isnt in SL anymore *cries*


For a period of 2 weeks i have been a Free Woman in Ivar´s Landfall. A role that really really doenst fit me. I felt uncomfy and displaced. Its not my roleplay-nature at all.


There was this time when i couldnt see the typical jona-look anymore and pimped my avatar. I got also a new name "emma" but i never really identified with her.


And this is the jona i love to play most. The depressed, chubby, greedy for food-jona who doesnt like to be owned by her Jarl (she thinks he is too cruel), the jona with bad mouth smell and gastro-intestinal problems.

Who knows what comes next? ;-)

2 comments: