December 4, 2009

Up's and Down's

I know I should be creative and write something funny to enlighten the world, but I so dont feel like it. To be honest, I have no clue what to write, I just feel frustrated, empty, down, ugly, sick, unloved and not in the mood to do anything at all.

And I know after each "Down" comes an "Up", so tonight I will drink a nice glass of red wine (or two) and await the "Up" with open arms. I will suffer in self-pity and humbly accept my bestowed fate.

I will listen to sad music, eat half a kilo of chocolate and a ton of cheese. I will feel even more bad and late at night I will shower in my tears. To crown it all I may watch a Brokeback mountain or worse or just watch the stars and think of the meaning of life, the pollution, the hungry people all over the world and the billions of animals suffering of human violence and cruelty.

Yeah, all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment