December 8, 2009

Message to vault

From above you can see my heart beating, I am still here trying to live my life. I am not leaving yet and my eyes are looking upward telling you how much I miss you. My tears trickle on the cold stone where your name is written upon, just anonymous letters who cannot tell the story of your life. I breathe your name, give it color and face the past in the mirrow of my soul. You are still alive in my heart, in my soul. Whatever happened doesnt matter anymore, but I still feel the pain like a knife in my heart. So many words unspoken, did you really know I love you no matter what had happened before? Tears cooling my cheeks but not the suffer of the loss, too early you had to go, too many what if's penetrate my thoughts again and again. Your life is part of mine and will always be, my blood is yours and you live through me.

Miss you so much, Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment