January 27, 2010

Arrogancies of SL

I am a content creator in SL and I like my customers to send me notecards instead of IM's. I still receive them and since I am nice I respond them too, even though my profile says "My IM's get capped". In fact, my IM's don't get capped, I am probably not that important to receive dozens of IM's from people...or my customers are simply satisfied. I never removed that sentence in my profile and I am not going too but I don't know why. Maybe it just sounds important. I think people are used to it and most send notecards anyway which I highly appreciate.

Lately I found an instruction in someone's profile how to send a notecard to him like that:
If you are going to NC me, do it with this format
[YOUR NAME] - Topic or subject matter
NEW NOTE titled NC's will be TRASHED!!


God....is it so hard to read a notecard which opens anyway once you accept it to your inventory? And even if you accept inventory offers automatically, does it matter?

I think, people just wanna hide their lack of confidence by displaying how important they are, and I know in fact they sit behind their computers awaiting the next notecard to be sent to them.

Bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment